COLLABORATING ,EMPOWER ,CONNECTING
Ghent Area Ministry serves by addressing the economic, social, and spiritual needs of:
- People who are homeless (transitional).
- People with homeless prevention needs, with utility assistance.
- People who have medical needs, with prescriptions, dental & vision access.
- People who need a handup not a hand out.
- People who are hungry.
- People who have clothing needs, with Coat Closet for men and women.
- People who have transportation needs, with HRT local and AMTRAK tickets.